Over the years, I've developed an expensive taste for beauty products. Sephora is my weakness, not to mention any place that calls themselves an apothecary and simple but premium packaging.
To justify my spending habits, I started to buy products that I thought my husband could theoretically benefit from using. The convincing doesn't happen overnight, but sure enough your eye cream goes missing and you've won the battle.
A few HER beauty must-haves that you can claim are HIS include:
- fresh Soy Face Exfoliant - A natural, ultra-gentle exfoliator to resurface and refine the complexion. Ingredients: Jojoba, rose hip, cucumber seeds, soy, cucumber extract and Vitamin E.
- Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream - A potent and rich cream designed for the delicate skin around the eyes. Ingredients: Carrot juice, lavender, grapefruit seed, chamomile, parsley seed extract and sodium lactate.
- (Malin+Goetz) Vitamin B5 Body Moisturizer - An oil-free, residue-free hand and body oil. Ingredients: Vitamin b5, bergamot extract, shea butter, sodium pca, glycerin and honey.
- fresh Sugar Lip Polish - A sweet exfoliating treatment that leaves lips soft and smooth. Ingredients: Brown sugar crystals, meadowfoam seed oil, jojoba seed oil, grapeseed oil and shea butter.
- Bar Soap Brooklyn Equilateral Soap - Hand-crafted, all-natural, artisan soap. Ingredients: Shea butter, Moroccan red clay, essential oils.
- Clarisonic Mia - An electronic skincare brush that thoroughly clears pores and cleanses the skin's surface.